|Buying property is an exciting time in one's life. Making the smart move of choosing a Realtor® is your first step to ensuring that your new property purchase and community meets your needs.
Our services and experience range from securing financial aid to helping you find the property that best suits you. At Bosque Real Estate, we pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, We Will:
For your convenience, we also provide listings by email.
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your specific criteria.
- Guide you through the entire buying process, from finding properties to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you know everything associated with buying a property and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, mineral rights, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
||Before You Start Looking For Your Property:
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Check your credit rating and straighten out any errors.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a Realtor® you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what type of property best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your property to have.
Contact us today to find out how much your closing costs on your property could be.
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites or environmental.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.